Re: tag :p
Got tagged by meny-sempai Alright, round two!
rule 1: always post rules
rule 2: answer the questions from the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to the post
rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Would you rather be a samurai or a pirate? Why?
I think I ought to be samurai….Rogue one, like Mugen from Samurai Champloo - that kind of Samurai :D I just can’t see myself as rowdy pirate, but I’m not as loyal as your standard samurai. I’m the kind to follow my own path rather then dedicate my life to a master.
2. Your favourite quote?
"Relaxation is who we are, stress is what we think we should be” Ralph Smart :p
3. Do you tend to cry when you’re watching/reading/listening to something sad/happy? What makes you tear up?
Oh Giod yes, I’m like a fountain, espacially when I’m alone. You wont see me crying ugly in company though xD and it doesn’t take much to set me off either.
4. If you could be born again would you like to be an animal/a human/a machine? Which one?
Hmmm….Neither :D If I had to choose it’d be human but I would like to be born in different star system like Lyran, Pleidias or Arcturus x) I would like to experience perspective of some other race.
5. How would you call yourself if you lived in The Game of Thrones world? (make one up or take one that already exists)
Valar Morgulis :D
6. Tom and Jerry or Mickey Mouse and the gang?
…..Tom and Jerry I guess. They are freshest in my memory.
7. Which character (from a book, comic, TV series, movie, cartoon) would you like to be real?
Ouuuuh - Everyone from Baccano, except Ladd (he’s super crazy sonofabitch) and Fermet (h8 him) and we’ll be bff’s :D
There are too many more to count so I’ll just settle with that.
8. Pick a digimon
I watched that so long ago I forgot them all, sry xD (but I remember I liked blue one with stripes)
9. What are you afraid of? I mean really, really afraid of, a phobia-like afraid of.
I don’t have phobia-like fears…Closest thing that comes to that would be tobacco smoke cause it triggers memory of really bad asthma attack I had in elementary school and thought of not being able to breathe feels really scary and back in the day it took a lot for me not to freak out and get panic attack (which is what causes asthma attck to begin with) every time I see smoke in the air xD By managing that fear aspect “reactions” are not as bad anymore.
10. What do you think it’s your number one quality?
Well…I am a good listener? Unconditional acceptance? xD I know, that sounds so cliche, but you can confide to me whatever shit, your darkest thoughts and secrets and chances are I wont judge you for having them. I can see myself saying something like “It’s ok, that’s human too” maybe I’ll try to become your therapist while I’m at it xDDD….
11. If you are a superhero what is your catch phrase?
Ok that\s it for this round, I’ll skip tagging part, already did that xD Don’t want to bother people again (I’m still expecting virtual brick from previous round xD)